Easy to edit & adjust photo
- Crop image in any size: Free, 2:1, 16:9, 5:4, 4:3, 3:2, 2:1
- Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, sharpen, temperature and tint
- Zoom in / out, undo / redo, rotate photo
- Compare the original photo and the result
Retouch & enhance photo
- A large collection of filter effects are provided, like golden, sunset, etc.
- 6 Vintage effects for choosing to make photo look great
- 6 sketch styles. It enables to customize pen size, color, moisture, etc
- Convert photo into black and white
- Add photo frame from a wide range of options
- Add light effect. A large number of light effects are provided
- Use color as filter effect or photo frame
- According to different needs, you can adjust brightness, contrast, grain, intensity and vignette, or adjust border wide & circle.
Powerful photo tools
- Add Mosaic on photo. Use brush and drop mosaic on selected parts
- Add text for photo. A large library of text effects is preset
- Enhance photo with Tilt-shift effect. Parameters like transition, blur, brightness, etc can be adjusted.
OS X 10.6 or later
Version 1.0 is released on Sep 06, 2014
What's New in Version 1.0.1
1. Supported retina display;
2. Fixed some bugs;
3. Fixed memory leak
Tuaw -PicEdit allows anyone to turn photo to sketch in just a few seconds. The app does offer a lot of customization options that allow you to tweak your sketches as you see fit.
Macworld - PicEdit gives a fast rendition of a pencil drawing, The photo sketch app produces some good effects.
Macsources - PicEdit is a powerful photo editing tool with the specific function of turning photographs into sketches. It utilizes basic editing tools such as rotating, adjusting contrast and brightness and changing backgrounds.