Edit photo in a simple way
The photo editor comes with powerful editing functionalities, allowing to adjust picture at ease to perfection for the photo enhancement.
- Crop photo in any size by selecting the area, or in proportion of 1:1, 3:2, 4:3 and 16:9.
- Even supports photo with landscape and portrait
- Rotate photo to 90 degree at a time.
- Flip photo horizontally or vertically.
- Compare the finished photo with the original photo.
Fantastic filter & light effects, stylish frames
A great many of photo effects come handy to use. Different combinations of filter, light effect, frames can enhance photo to brilliant art work.
- Provide over 54 awesome filter effects such as Blur, Hue, Color Blur, Charcoal, cold blue, grain, vintage, sketch, and etc.
- Include a variety of lighting effects, in total of 84. It ensure a better photo enhance experience. You can make charming effect on photos, from elegant retro-styles to creative modern artistic effects.
- Abundant stylish frames / borders decorating photo.
One click to enhance a photo
It just requires a few clicks to enhance photo with a wide range of preset photo effects. You will find it extremely easy and interesting to enhance photo with PhotoMagic.
- One-click to apply filter effect.
- One-click to add lighting effect.
- One-click to add photo frame.
- One-click to apply random effect with filter & light effect and border.
- One-click to remove added filter / light / frame effect.
- One-click to compare before and after.
OS: Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista / XP (32Bit / 64Bit)
Version 1.0 is released on Octomber 26, 2012
What’s New? (Version 2.0)
- Add filter & light effects
- Add border styles
The PhotoMagic interface is clean and extremely easy to navigate, unlike a lot of photo editing applications. Simply drag and drop your image and you’re ready to rock and roll. More reviewed by Mactrast...
With over 70 photo effects, 90 lighting effects, and 90 frames, you’ll be able to come up with a unique looking image every single time. The app even let’s you compare the original photo to the one you are editing this is quite useful when you want to preserve the look and feel of the original image. More reviewed by Appstorm...