Simple steps to make photo collage
First, pick a collage template - Classic, Grid, Heart, Circular and Free Style.
Second, import your photos, drag them to frames and customize them by adding text or applying other effects.
Third, save your photo collage in image formats, JPG, TIFF, BMP, GIF and PNG.
Print out your photo collage. Also, it is good idea of setting the collage as your computer's desktop wallpaper.
Provide ways to change collage background
The collage app offers a quite simple way to turn photos into collage. Besides, Collage Maker lets you decorate the picture collage with options available, such as change collage background.
There are four ways to change collage background.
- Color. Click page color and choose any color from the color palette.
- Image. Upload an image from your local file and set it as your photo collage background.
-Patten. The collage app includes a variety of pattern styles for changing picture collage background.
-Transparent. It is also to set a transparent background.
Freely edit picture collage with effects
Collage Maker makes it possible to freely edit picture collage at wish. Many basic photo editing tools are provided.
- Add a text to on collage. Write simple words, information about the picture collage. Absolutely, you are able to define text style, like font, size, color, background, and more.
- Reedit photos in the photo collage by zooming, rotating, dragging.
- Change photo order randomly with "Shuffle" function.
- Add / Remove photo easily.
- Apply shadow on your picture collage.
- Fill collage background with color, photo, or stylish pattern.
- Preview photo collage instantly.
Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista / XP (32Bit / 64Bit)
Version 1.2 is released on Octomber 19. 2012
What’s New? (version 1.2)
- Fixed the crash problem
Collage Maker is a great photo collage software to make photo collages. Making photo collage is very simple! You just need to choose a collage layout, drag & drop your photos. Only seconds, and a cool photo collage is done!